My boyfriend and me are planning a holiday in July to Bali and Lombok
We have considered this itinerary:
- Relaxing at the Jeeva Beloam, Lombok 3 days
- Trekking the Rinjani Mountain - 3 days
- The Gili islands - 3 days
- Ubud - 4 days
- Legian Beach for surfing - 3 days
- Munduk: Relaxing at the Sanak Retreat Bali - 3 days
- We also heard well of The Qunci Villas on Sengeggi Beach. Is it worth adding to the trip?
Our budget is limited. We would like to have a little luxury in the beginning and end, but the rest has to be on budget.
My question is if these are the right choices in destinations or am I missing important places? Everything looks lovely so it is hard to judge which is a better choice. Fx is Munduk worth the visit?
In addition we are 24 years old, and we would like a good mix between idyllic scenery and a more young atmosphere (but not too much of a backpacker party).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US :AVG @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 US :AVG @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 3 Asia travel help
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Princess Cruise
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Tips for One Week in Japan with Baby
- 8 Hiking in Sapa
- 9 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 12 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 13 Japan escorted
- 14 two health related questions
- 15 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 16 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 17 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 18 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 19 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 20 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 21 Bago or Golden rock
- 22 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 23 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 24 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 25 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH