Has anyone on this group had to pay a bribe to enter Bali? My passport was being refused - it is perfectly legal - as we had 28 days hotel prepaid and the customs official could see we were staying a month - we relented and paid a small fee. Obviously not enough. Our passports entry forms were mucked up by the official.
Does anyone know how much to pay to leave Bali?
I have been told by someone here - not able to confirm this - that there will be a fee to leave with the expensive jewely --read cheap stuff - bought here.
Any idea of what our bribe will cost us? How do w handle the muck up with our --not legal passports ---
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP printer I~888~482:3831 installations contact HP Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 3 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 4 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 5 Sulawesi
- 6 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 7 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 8 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 9 8 Days in Bali
- 10 two health related questions
- 11 Princess Cruise
- 12 Best day trip from Phuket
- 13 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 15 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 16 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 17 Kata Beach
- 18 meow?
- 19 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 20 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 21 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 22 Phuket
- 23 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 24 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 25 Going to France - Should I Learn French?