Bali - Conrad Bali Resort & Spa

Dec 1st, 2009, 09:56 PM
Original Poster
Bali - Conrad Bali Resort & Spa

I am taking my lady to Bali in February 2010 for a week to relax as a surprise birthday present. She works too hard and I want her to relax by the pool and the travel agent has booked us into the "Conrad Resort & Spa" in "Deluxe Resort Room". I know its a five star hotel and it has lots of pools and day beds on the beach.... terrific. Just want to know if any one has stayed there and what they thought of the place as I havent. Also we will be there for her birthday and i want to arrange a special dinner for her. One option is to dine in one of Conrads restaurants or a private dinner on the beach. Is there a better option and cheaper may be? She loves seafood and we love something romantic too as well... any sugguestions?. thanks in advance
Dec 1st, 2009, 11:46 PM
Hi Romanticguy59,

My name is Alicia and I work for Conrad Bali. We are very excited that you and your lady will be staying with us in February 2010. In response to your posting, we would like to invite you to visit TripAdvisor, where many of our guests have posted testimonials of their past experiences at Conrad Bali. For special dinner arrangement, you may consider Eight Degrees South, our beachfront open air restaurant specializing in seafood or Romantic Dinner on a beach pavillion. For further information including menu options, you may visit our website
I hope this gives you a little more information and if you have further questions, we will be happy to help. The list of contact persons are also available on our website.
Thanks and we look forward to welcoming you in February!
Dec 2nd, 2009, 05:46 AM
We have stayed at the Conrad and it is a fabulous and romantic property. Their resturants are vey good and at standard hotel pricing. If you get tired of their choices, there are several resturants in the area that will pick you up and return you for no fee. We did a combo of both. It is easy to take a taxi into the shopping areas near the hotel. A driver for a day to show you around a bit might be a change from all beach. We have a very good one we have used several times ...he can taylor a day to be as active or passive as you want. You can contact us at [email protected] for his contact info if interested. Have fun and happy birthday to your lady.
Dec 2nd, 2009, 02:15 PM
Original Poster
Thankyou both for your comments I appreciate them and will take them on board. I will have a look at trip advisor as sugguested but I like the idea of "Eight Degrees South" on the beachfront for romantic dinner. I will look at the website again. How do I arrange this Alicia if i want to book it with out my lady knowing?. I also like the driver idea and when time gets closer I will contact you kmkrnn.

Cant wait to stay in your beautiful hotel as I believe it is stunning. She deserves the best and far as I can see it is the best.
Dec 2nd, 2009, 05:23 PM
we had a ground floor room and it was great to just walk out our garden door onto the patio and then the lawn... The beach is not fabulous, imo, unless something has changed so i would seek another place for the dinner....there are many at the hotel...
Feb 15th, 2010, 08:14 AM
how do I get the best rate for a club level room? Should I contact the hotel directly. I am considering using expedia or asiarooms. Any thoughts would be most appreciated. I am also considering the Westin as a gold member or the nusa dua beach hotel, which both have club level.

Search this Thread