We only have one full day docked at Yangon and we could either take a one day Highlights tour of Yangon or drive to Bago for the day. Has anyone been to Bago and what are your thoughts between the two?
We possibly could take an afternoon 3 hour tour of Yangon when we arrive the day before to catch the city highlights (but then we'd miss the evening dinner and dance show at Le Planteur)….but would it be better to devote the whole day to the city and skip the extra drive to Bago?
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yahoo Email ! Alerts Passwords Reset Contact $ 1888~482 3831
- 2 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 3 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 need your help with japan itinerary
- 6 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 7 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 10 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 12 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 13 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 14 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 15 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 16 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 17 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 20 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 21 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 22 Wat Arun
- 23 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 24 Miyajima Island
- 25 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?