I had been to Borneo in September mostly for wildlife sightings and to climb Mt Kinabalu. I had blogged about my experiences and as per the request of a member, posting the links to the same here.
Hope you find it useful. If you have any questions, do let me know and I will try my best to answer it.
A quick summary of activities
About my stay at Uncle Tan's wildlife adventures
I was afraid that I was being kidnapped
Gunung Mulu national park
What photography gear to carry?
My expenses (converted to Indian Rupee)
Climbing Mt Kinabalu
My list of wildlife sightings
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/slimfire-forskolin/
- 2 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do