I'm planning on going to Singapore at the end of the year, and I heard a "horror" story about insect problem. This person who visited Singapore came back and found out that there was an insect inside her foot with laid eggs. Is this a common thing in Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 2 Japan escorted
- 3 two health related questions
- 4 Hiking in Sapa
- 5 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 8 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Princess Cruise
- 11 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 12 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 13 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 14 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 15 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 16 Bago or Golden rock
- 17 Bangkok
- 18 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 19 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 20 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 21 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 22 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 23 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 24 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 25 Sulawesi