I am working with a tour guide who will drive us from Bangkok to Ayutthaya for a day trip (depart 8 am - return 4 pm). We are a family of three (2 adults and 1 eight-year old). We will have visited Siem Reap in Cambodia prior to this trip. Here's the itinerary that has been proposed.
- Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
- The Old Royal Grand Palace & The Old Royal Temple (Wat Phra Si Sanphet)
- Viharn Phra Mongkhon Bophit
- Wat Mahathat (Temple of the Great Relics)
- Wat Ratchaburana OR Wat Yai Chai Mongkol
- Private Long-Tail Boat ride around the historic ruined city (*See Wat Chaiwatthanaram from the boat)
1. Since I have to pick either, what do you recommend between Wat Ratchaburana OR Wat Yai Chai Mongkol?
2. Is it okay to see Wat Chaiwatthanaram from the boat, or should we be visiting it? If visiting is a must, what can I remove from the itinerary to make room for it?
3. Anything else that must be added or removed from this itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Does anybody hear Saigon Free Day Tours?
- 2 Hiking in Sapa
- 3 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 4 Japan escorted
- 5 two health related questions
- 6 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 9 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 Princess Cruise
- 12 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 13 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 14 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 15 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 16 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 17 Bago or Golden rock
- 18 Bangkok
- 19 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 20 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 21 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 22 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 23 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 24 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
Any Feedback on this Bangkok to Ayutthaya one-day itinerary?