We, a family group of 9 including 5 adults and older teens will be traveling to India in early to mid-July. I have travelled to India in the past, never in July but I know that it will be hot and raining. However, a few of the family have never been there, can only go in July ,and have said this will be the only time they ever go.
The question : Before going to Delhi and the Taj, we will be spending a 2-3 days in Bombay and 4-5 days in Pune. Is it worth it at that time of year to try to and work Ajanta and Ellora into the trip? Will it be so hot and wet and difficult to get to that it won't be fun?
A;ternatively, we could take a few day trips from Pune. (Totally ignoring Pune is not an option because we need to visit someone there)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/hydroxinia-garcinia/
- 2 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 3 Bago or Golden rock
- 4 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Bangkok
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 11 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 12 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 16 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 17 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 8 Days in Bali
- 21 two health related questions
- 22 Princess Cruise
- 23 Best day trip from Phuket
- 24 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 25 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?