I am in the very rough stages of doing preliminary research for a possible trip to SE Asia either next fall (2012) or early 2013. The only Asian country I've ever been to was Korea where I studied one summer in college so on this trip I would be anxious in seeing multiple countries.
I always had my eye on Cathay Pacific's All Asia Air Pass but when I went on their website over the weekend, I couldn't find any mention of it for 2011 travel. Am I overlooking something or are they discontinuing it? With that said, I was wondering if people could provide me with any other recommendations for air passes exclusive to Asia, or low cost carriers that operate in the SE Asian region (I'm really only familiar with the larger carriers that charge quite a lot for country hopping).
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 शिकार CANON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTCANON Techh care
- 2 SBCGLOBAL EMAIL ☎ 1~8OO~681:7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ Tec*h CALL.☎*
- 3 21 Days in Sri Lanka - need some contacts and pointers
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 VPN Suggestions / reviews
- 6 Resort in Vietnam
- 7 Mekong delta bike tour
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter Of Credit
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 11 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 12 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 13 Bago or Golden rock
- 14 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 Bangkok
- 17 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 20 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 21 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 22 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 23 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 24 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
Air Passes for Asia? Low-cost budget carriers for SE Asia?