My partner and I are 8 months into a 2 year around the world trip and currently planning our route through central asia and into China.
We should arrive in China at the start of August, entering overland from Kazakstan, we are only over landing, no flying is allowed.
We are trying to study and learn about Permaculture as we make our way around the world, volunteer where projects are of interest to us, love nature and learning about new cultures. Where possible we strive to stay in Eco friendly places, eat organically and seek places where we can escape the monetary system through skill exchange.
Does anyone have any suggestions for places to stay and visit in China that would suite our criteria, know of any good environmental volunteering projects or better still Permaculture projects.
We will spend upto 60 days in china and are undecided on our exit point, but it is most likely to be into SE asia.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and please feel free to take a look at our blog via our profile to get a better feel for what we are seeking/trying to achieve from our travels.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL Contact ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL. By ☎Setup*
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 8 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 9 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 10 Bago or Golden rock
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok
- 13 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 16 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 21 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 24 8 Days in Bali
- 25 Princess Cruise