Three of us (mid 20s) are planning a week new year holiday in the philipines (fly on 26th evening/27th morning, fly out on 3rd), and would love some suggestions. We are based in Bangkok, so were thinking of flying in and out of Manila just because that seems cheapest. Our areas of interest are:
- Scuba Diving (suggestions welcome on best sites, we are certified)
- Swimming with Whale Sharks (maybe Donsol?)
Open to discussion:
- Hiking, but not rice terraces (overdosed on those to be honest), open to volcanoes
- We did Halong Bay last year, so not sure about El Nido, since it seems quite similar.
- Mixed reviews about Palawan's underground river
Any recommendations on an itinerary, and especially travel logistics?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Geeks AOL [email protected] Password Recovery CONTACT 1:800:570:1233 AOL Tec*h??
- 2 Bago or Golden rock
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 5 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 6 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 11 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 12 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 13 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 14 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 17 8 Days in Bali
- 18 two health related questions
- 19 Princess Cruise
- 20 Best day trip from Phuket
- 21 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 22 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 23 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 24 Kata Beach
- 25 meow?
Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More