I am going on a trip to South East Asia in April with my girlfriend, and would like some advice on how best to plan our route - we are completed first timers so apologies as the questions are quite basic!
Our basic plan at the moment is to go Bangkok (14th April) > Cambodia > back to Thailand > Travel down to southern Thailand > Malaysia, ending up in Singapore > Fly back to Bangkok > Flying to Sydney on 27th May.
1. As you can tell, the itinerary is practically non existent at the moment, I would like some advice on how long to spend in each of our desired destinations
2. We have around 6 weeks in to travel around Asia, is there enough time to travel to any other countries in that time (Vietnam, Laos maybe?)
There are plenty of other questions I have to ask, but I don't want to create an endless list to start this thread!
Any advice/help that anyone can give me is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Question re. fees at BOM
- 2 Spa Bangkok
- 3 Internet in SE Asia
- 4 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 5 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 6 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 7 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 8 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 9 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 10 need your help with japan itinerary
- 11 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 14 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 15 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 16 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 17 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 18 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 19 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 20 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 21 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 22 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 23 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 24 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 25 Vietnam April 5 - 16