I am beginning to research a trip to Thailand next year and would like to end with a quiet, relaxing beach destination that is convenient to good snorkeling and natural beauty. Toward this goal, we'd like to stay in a place that does not permit children under that age of 16 or so. The only one I have found is Layana Resort, on Ko Lanta. This actually looks perfect, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any others that I might also consider. Ideally, it would be located a bit further north, so that we can make a day trip to explore the islands around Ao Phang - nga National Park, which I think would be too far from Layana for a day trip.
Any suggestions you have are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 VPN Suggestions / reviews
- 2 Resort in Vietnam
- 3 Mekong delta bike tour
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter Of Credit
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 8 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 9 Bago or Golden rock
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok
- 13 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 16 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 21 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 24 8 Days in Bali
- 25 two health related questions