I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL mail @%I8OO:57O:I233 installation renewal CONTACT Tec*h care LUCK.
- 2 UFF.AOL 1:800:681:7208 installations renewal CONTACT techh*
- 3 AOL 1:800:681:7208 installations renewal CONTACT techh*CALL.
- 4 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 5 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 8 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 9 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 10 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 11 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 12 Sulawesi
- 13 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 14 8 Days in Bali
- 15 two health related questions
- 16 Princess Cruise
- 17 Best day trip from Phuket
- 18 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 20 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 21 Kata Beach
- 22 meow?
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 25 First time to Japan (This Month)