I and my husband wanted something special for our lil ones first birthday. The idea of cake cutting at the great wall of China!! We would be start ing from our home country India by air .I would appreciate guidance travelling with a baby .the DOS and donts.kindly be Frank to points as our primary concern would be our kid comfort n safety .also would appreciate visa requirements and process duration .share your memorable experiences please .thanks a lot !! Cheers
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 5 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 6 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 9 Wat Arun
- 10 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 11 Miyajima Island
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 13 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 14 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 15 Vientiane to LP December
- 16 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 17 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 20 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 21 5 days in Singapore
- 22 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 23 Shanghai in January
- 24 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 25 Myanmar tour companies
A weeks trip to Beijing..couple with a year old babys first birthday!!