My wife has business in Singapore in mid-August, and we're contemplating a week in the region thereafter.
We're not city people, so Singapore doesn't feel worth the extra time.
Thailand (Ko Samui) and Bali come highly recommended, but is August an unbearably hot and humid time? Is security a legitimate concern?
Our best thus far have been on a dive boat on the Great Barrier Reef and a cottage on Hana Bay on Maui.
Recommendations (including waiting for another season) are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL 1~800~681:7208 password reset Contact AOL Tec*h care
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 4 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 5 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 two health related questions
- 8 Japan escorted
- 9 Princess Cruise
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 12 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 13 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 14 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 15 Bago or Golden rock
- 16 Bangkok
- 17 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 20 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 21 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 22 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Racism danger in Cambodia?