This is a recap of my travel experiences in Seoul back in March 2013.
I had the good fortune to have a friend bring me around Insadong, Myeongdong, Sinchon and Hongdae where we had a lot of eating and did a fair bit of shopping! No tips for accommodation as I was staying at her place, but I think I managed to cover a lot of interesting places and events with as much detail as I can remember now.
1. This is the first (and hopefully not the last!) time that I kept track of the prices of everything I purchased in Seoul. Which included quite a fair bit of skincare of Myeongdong
2. Food, food, Korean food - which was a surprisingly delicious experience for me
3. Korean street snacks are in abundance and awesome! ^ ^
4. Hongdae Free Market, where the only thing 'free' is the music but that shouldn't stop you from going
5. My first cat cafe visit! I want to go again!
6. Make your own cultural handicraft souvenir while waiting for your flight
I hope this helps new visitors planning their trip to Seoul. Wishing everyone a fun trip and happy times! ^o^
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 We help you live your dreams.
- 2 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 3 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 8 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 9 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 10 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
A Trip Report of Seoul (21 - 24 March 2013, Late Winter)