I'm just getting very excited about visiting North Korea when I learned moments ago that Malaysian actually don't need a visa to visit North Korea (source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_North_Korea#Visa).
Now, does that mean I can just buy a ticket and hop on a train, or plane, from Beijing to Pyongyang without involving any travel agency like KoryoTours?
Basically, I'm totally clueless how to proceed from knowing the fact 'Malaysia don't need visa to North Korea' to actually get myself in Pyongyang's soil. I'd greatly appreciate if y'all would provide guidance and info about that for me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 3 Best day trip from Phuket
- 4 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 5 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 6 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 7 Bago or Golden rock
- 8 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 11 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 12 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 13 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 14 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 17 8 Days in Bali
- 18 two health related questions
- 19 Princess Cruise
- 20 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 22 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 23 Kata Beach
- 24 meow?
- 25 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan