We are planning a trip to South East Asia in January and have a desired wish list to see the following places in 6-8 weeks.
But will adjust once we start narrowing down exact cities, travel times and such.
A few questions:
1) Will the weather be ok In January for these places?
2) Any tips on places or planning of the itinerary?
3) Any must visit spots, that I have not listed?
4) Is an open jaw ticket the best use of time?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MCAFEE ANTIVIRUS I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT Tec*h by 24/7??
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 5 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 6 Question re. fees at BOM
- 7 Spa Bangkok
- 8 Internet in SE Asia
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 12 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 13 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 14 need your help with japan itinerary
- 15 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 16 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 17 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 18 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 19 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 20 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 21 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 22 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 23 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai