We are planning a trip to South East Asia in January and have a desired wish list to see the following places in 6-8 weeks.
But will adjust once we start narrowing down exact cities, travel times and such.
A few questions:
1) Will the weather be ok In January for these places?
2) Any tips on places or planning of the itinerary?
3) Any must visit spots, that I have not listed?
4) Is an open jaw ticket the best use of time?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MSN @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:279:0246 MSN Tec*h 24\7 care
- 2 (Short) side trips from Singapore
- 3 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 4 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 5 6 Days in Thailand
- 6 9 days in Japan in April
- 7 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 8 12 days in Cambodia January
- 9 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 11 Internet in SE Asia
- 12 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 13 Wat Arun
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 16 Question re. fees at BOM
- 17 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 18 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 19 Spa Bangkok
- 20 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 22 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 23 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 24 need your help with japan itinerary
- 25 Hotel in Vang Vieng