If you had only 5 nights in Kerala what would you do?
We are not in need of wildlife sightings. Thinking 2 nights fort Cochin (as 1st night we will arrive late from Singapore) and then 2 nights Kumarakom. We have an extra night to play with...would you extend Kumarakom and maybe do an overnight houseboat? I worry there is not much to do for 3 days in Kumarakom. We like some relaxation and service at hotel but we also like to explore areas, shop and eat and see local culture.
Other thought would be to fly from Singapore to Chennai and do 5 nights in that area...still need to research this more. Thinking Maybe 2 nights chennai then 1 night Mahabalipuram and 2 nights pondicherry and then fly out.
We go to Delhi....and more adventure awaits.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL #1/855/854/14o5 Passw0rd Err0r Tec*h Sup0rt AOL Mail CONTACT 24by7
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 5 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 6 Question re. fees at BOM
- 7 Spa Bangkok
- 8 Internet in SE Asia
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 12 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 13 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 14 need your help with japan itinerary
- 15 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 16 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 17 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 18 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 19 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 20 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 21 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 22 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 23 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai