We live in Abu Dhabi and we want to take the kids for a 5 night break but I'm lost. There are so many places to consider such asThailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka (which is very high on my personal list but with children?) and many more.
Neither of us have been to any of these places and we want to avoid large cities. I prefer to stay in one place since we only have 5 nights.
I need to be pointed to the right direction to start my research.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 2 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 4 need your help with japan itinerary
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 8 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 11 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 12 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 13 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 14 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 15 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 16 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 17 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 18 Wat Arun
- 19 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 20 Miyajima Island
- 21 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 22 Vientiane to LP December
- 23 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 24 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko