I'm a single woman traveling from Singapore to Borneo for a few days to see the Orangutans. I've arranged the main part of the trip through Discovery Borneo.
I wonder if anyone has tips of things to see in the one afternoon/evening I have in Balikpapan. And any tips on what to bring that will make the trip more comfortable?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 शिकार LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT LEXMARK Techh care S/P
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Hiking in Sapa
- 4 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 5 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 6 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 7 Japan escorted
- 8 two health related questions
- 9 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 10 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Princess Cruise
- 13 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 14 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 15 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 16 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 17 Bago or Golden rock
- 18 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 19 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 20 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 21 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 22 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 23 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 24 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 25 Sulawesi
4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey