This will be my 2nd visit to Thailand. On my first visit spent 3 days in Bangkok (mainly visiting palaces, temples etc).
I will be landing Sunday July 28th and leaving Wed Aug 1st or Thu July 2nd.
Appears with Thai AirAsia lots of cheap flights so would like to see another part of Thailand.
Thinking of either the north (Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai) or beaches (Phuket, Samui, something else).
I like stuff like hiking, climbing, diving, as well as eating good food, taking classes to learn new things etc. Also like mingling with people (locals and tourists)
Any suggestions on which option is recommended will be appreciated?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 2 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 5 Bago or Golden rock
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Bangkok
- 9 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 12 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 13 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 14 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 15 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 16 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 17 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 18 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 19 Sulawesi
- 20 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 21 8 Days in Bali
- 22 two health related questions
- 23 Princess Cruise
- 24 Best day trip from Phuket
- 25 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
4 days in Thailand in last week of July. Chiang Mai/Islands? Reco's?