My husband and I are going to Kerala in September 2012 but we are on a tight schedule - probably 4 or 5 nights only. What are the must see places / things to do. We like visiting local sights, fishing, a houseboat trip is on the cards and walking. Since we're there for a short while, is it worth booking in a good hotel and letting them arrange trips for us or is it better to go on a package tour?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 G MAIL Password Resets Contact Now 1~800~570:1233 G MAIL Tec*h care.
- 3 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 need your help with japan itinerary
- 6 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 11 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 12 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 13 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 14 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 15 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 16 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 17 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 18 Wat Arun
- 19 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 20 Miyajima Island
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 22 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 23 Vientiane to LP December
- 24 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 25 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December