My boyfriend and I are going to Bali for 3 weeks at the end of April. Just wanted to see how long people stayed in each place as I'm not sure how long to stay on the Gili Islands for. So far I have 4 nights in Ubud, 5 nights in Seminyak, 4 nights Gili Air, 3 nights Gili T, 4 nights Sanur. Does this sound ok?
The only thing I'm not sure is if we should have an extra night on Gili T and 3 nights in Sanur.
Also we want to see some waterfalls but don't want to travel too far north of Bali. Are there any in the south?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL 1800~570:1233 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt
- 2 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 3 Bago or Golden rock
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Bangkok
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 8 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 9 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 10 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 11 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 12 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 13 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 14 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 15 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 16 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 17 Sulawesi
- 18 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 19 8 Days in Bali
- 20 two health related questions
- 21 Princess Cruise
- 22 Best day trip from Phuket
- 23 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 24 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 25 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17