After a month traveling in China, I'm planning on spending the last few days in Hong Kong.
I'd like to see the main sites of HK, city walks, neighborhooods, and also spend time exploring nearby islands. Should I plan on 3 or four days for this?
Oct 1 is a holiday in HK, so should I try to be there for it? or should I avoid it? What's it like?
Any suggestions on hostels? I've been advised to stay away from the Chung King Mansion.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 शिकार norton 1800:681:7208 CONTACTnorton Tec*hh care
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 4 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 5 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 6 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 7 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 8 Bago or Golden rock
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 Bangkok
- 12 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 13 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 14 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 15 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 16 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 17 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 18 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 19 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 20 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 8 Days in Bali
- 24 two health related questions
- 25 Princess Cruise