My wife and my two sons (ages 5 and 2 1/2) will be in Thailand in December of this year to celebrate a very dear friend's 40th bday. We are flying into Phuket on Dec 22nd, but the rest of our crew arrives on Dec 26th. So in the meantime, we need to find some things to do until the rest of our travel party arrives.
I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. I'm reading some posts and am interested in checking out the elephant park. Any other wildlife parks worth checking out? Tiger parks etc.?
Once our travel party arrives we will celebrate in Phuket from the 26th till the 31st. on the 1st we will leave to go to Cambodia for a few days to see the temples and then back to the US.
Any ideas/suggestions are welcome. Even if we have to travel outside of Phuket we are willing to do so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Wat Arun
- 2 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 4 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 5 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 8 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 9 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 12 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 13 Vientiane to LP December
- 14 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 15 5 days in Singapore
- 16 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 17 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 18 Shanghai in January
- 19 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 20 Myanmar tour companies
- 21 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 22 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 23 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 24 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 25 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report
3 days in Phuket with wife and two little kids..need ideas on what to do