Me and my wife are going to be visiting Krabi region (Thailand) for only 3 nights... We wonder which is the best beach to use as base to visit the region.. Railay? Phi Phi? Krabi Town?
Here is our planned schedule:
Day 1: Arriving at Krabi Airport at 2:30 PM
Day 2: ...
Day 3: ...
Day 4: Leaving from Krabi Airport at 2:45 PM
We know this is not a lot of time, but we want to check the main attractions.. It would be great to have suggestion on how to take the most advantage of this short period of time..
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 2 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 7 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 8 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 9 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 10 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 11 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 12 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 13 Sulawesi
- 14 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 15 8 Days in Bali
- 16 two health related questions
- 17 Princess Cruise
- 18 Best day trip from Phuket
- 19 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 21 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 22 Kata Beach
- 23 meow?
- 24 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 25 First time to Japan (This Month)