Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Asia
Reload this Page >

2x HHonors, upgrade, breakfast at Hiltons in Japan

Mar 13th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Original Poster

The Hilton Hotels in Japan have a special offer of 2x base points, room upgrade, and buffet breakfast. The offer is good thru April. I just changed all of multiple reservations to take advantage of this offer and had no change in room rates.

http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/process...?lp=hhonors-om

My rate in Nagoya is 16,500 yen. For April 12 the rate is 18000. kuranosuke, this means you.
Mar 14th, 2006, 04:04 AM
emd

Thanks for this info. I haven't made reservations at the Narita Hilton yet for night before departure, but this convinces me to go w/Hilton for that. And it reminds me to make the reservation now.
Mar 15th, 2006, 09:49 PM

I am shocked emd! I thought all your reservations were done months ago...

Although the offer looks great mrwunrfl, and my collection of hotel cards in Japan is quite impressive, I am sticking with the reservations I have
Mar 16th, 2006, 02:28 AM
emd

moxie, you know me well! Yes, all hotel reservations were made many months ago, w/exception of the last night before departure. I was considering whether to leave from Itami airport after visiting Kyoto, or going by train back to Narita. This would usually be a no brainer, but in my case there were other circumstances. So after months of trying to decide, w/Kim and mrw's help I decided to leave from Narita, and have been waiting to make hotel reservations for that last night til rates came down at the Hilton. Now I got a good rate ($130) for two beds and breakfast buffet and upgrade and double points. Can't beat that w/a stick.

I love fodors and really appreciate the friedns I have met here. They add a lot of quality to me travel life and are also just really nice people.

Mar 16th, 2006, 05:35 AM
emd

Most days I can spel just fine.
Mar 16th, 2006, 01:41 PM

mrw, domo arigato for the info. just changed my res. although rate is same, i get the other bennies.

i've been rather busy, so today is the first day since last friday that i visited this site. i guess i've missed alot of posts. hard to catch up.

glad to be leaving pdx tomorrow, man!, its cold here. think i'll do some pre irish day party tonite with the gang in old town. [email protected] emd.
Mar 16th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Original Poster

Ok then, kuranosuke, you can use your Irish name on St Paddy's Day: O'ishi