I have never traveled outside of the US. There are so many places I would love to see but Thailand and Bali are at the top of my list. I am in the very beginning stages of planning an adventure. I have decided that I would like to take on Thailand.
I am a massage therapist. I love culture, art, people... I want to be immersed in it all. I also want to experience village people, the natural world of Thailand... maybe even find some volunteer work for a bit.
I am not much help in providing an exact time frame because I am willing to spend up to a few months... I would love advice on that as well.
Basically what anyone believes an ideal thailand trip would be for me considering the brief description of my personality.
I am wondering if anyone can offer any insight ! Even just basics!!
I would love to hear it all!!
I do not get a chance to travel much.. have to worry about budget and such., so I want to make the most of this trip.
Thank you so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Celejor Cake Shop | Celejor Personalize Cake Shop | Designer Birthday Cake
- 2 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 3 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 4 La crema Psoridex funziona? Leggi la recensione e l'esperienza di chi ...
- 5 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 6 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 7 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 8 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 11 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 12 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 8 Days in Bali
- 17 two health related questions
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Best day trip from Phuket
- 20 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 22 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 23 Kata Beach
- 24 meow?
- 25 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok