My husband and I are heading to Japan in less than two months and are starting to put together our itinerary. This has been a dream location for us since we met 7 years ago and we're finally going for our honeymoon!
We're looking for a mix of the fast paced, culturally immersive fast paced city life BUT also the old Japan - where we can immerse ourselves into some of the traditions of Japanese culture and bask in the beauty of the architecture from the Edo period. And at some point relax...onsen. Here is a rough idea. Would love your ideas.
Day 1 - Arrive in Tokyo
Day 2 - Tokyo
Day 3 - Tokyo
Day 4 - Tokyo
Day 5 - Tokyo
Day 6 - Kiso Valley (narai perhaps)
Day 7 - Kyoto
Day 8- Kyoto
Day 9 - Osaka
Day 10 - Osaka
Day 11 - Hiroshima
Day 12 -Hiroshima
Day 13 - Fukuoka
Day 14 - Fukuoka
Day 15 - Beppu/Yefuin
Day 16 -Beppu/Yefuini
Day 17 - Ishigaki
Day 18 - Ishigaki
Day 19 - Ishigaki
Day 20 - unknown
Day 21 - unknown - Depart Tokyo at night.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 G MAIL Password Resets Contact Now 1~800~570:1233 G MAIL Tec*h care.
- 3 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 need your help with japan itinerary
- 6 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 11 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 12 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 13 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 14 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 15 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 16 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 17 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 18 Wat Arun
- 19 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 20 Miyajima Island
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 22 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 23 Vientiane to LP December
- 24 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 25 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December