I'm a college student who will be studying abroad this summer in Seoul, South Korea for 7 weeks (Mid-June - Mid August). After finishing in SK, I have 2-full weeks before I have to return to the States, leaving me some time to explore Asia. I know this is a short period but where would you guys recommend me to travel (solo/21/male) during this time? I've narrowed the countries down to China, Taiwan, and Japan and would like to make the most of out my two weeks. I want to visit Japan for sure and China/Taiwan are my second choices (I don't have to visit both, one is fine) This is my first time abroad (and probably my last for a long time) and I would like to gain an unforgettable experience from it. What is the most economical way to travel to make the most out of my money (Korea>Japan>China>USA or Korea>China>Japan>USA)? What cities do you recommend and how long should I stay in each? I don't speak any Japanese or Chinese so tourist friendly places are a must. Also, how much money should I budget for Japan/China/Taiwan including airfare?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/iq-genex/
- 2 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 3 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 4 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 5 8 Days in Bali
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 Princess Cruise
- 8 Best day trip from Phuket
- 9 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 11 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 12 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 13 Kata Beach
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 meow?
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 18 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 19 Phuket
- 20 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 23 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 24 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 25 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations