My husband and I are considering two weeks in Bangkok - Siem Reap- and maybe a beach in the last weeks of October. We have never traveled in Asia before, and are concerned about heat and jet lag.
1. Do you have suggestions about how to divide up our days among the three destinations?
2. We are hoping to spend about $100- $150 USD/ night for accommodations. Clean and well located are our first priority in hotels. I am interested in museums/ temples and my husband would like nice pools and beach. We were considering Royal Orchid Sheraton or Chatrium Hotel Riverside in Bangkok, perhaps Le Meridien Angkor, not sure about which beach. The JW Marriott in Phuket looks pretty.
3. Do you recommend flying or ground transportation between the three?
I'd love your feedback, Fodorites! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 XFINITY !:855:843:8475- Password Recovery Xfinity CONTACT Tec*h 24by7
- 2 need your help with japan itinerary
- 3 5 weeks in Rajasthan
- 4 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 5 Laurus Travel
- 6 The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Traditional Wear For Womens
- 7 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 13 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 14 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 15 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 18 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 19 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 20 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 21 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 22 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 23 Wat Arun
- 24 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 25 Miyajima Island