We are looking at spending the last 2 days of our honeymoon in Ubud and I was wondering the best place to stay. As it is the end of our holiday the price range is not too much of a problem and so we would be ok spending $300-$400 per night to try make it as special as possible (although I know money is not everything and I will have to work hard when I get back to rainy England!).
We were looking at The Hanging Gardens but I have read it is a little over priced and a bit dated now, Bisma Eight looks really good and so is an option but ideally I want something a little higher up for the views.
What we want is something high up with amazing views to enjoy the much talked about and loved Ubud jungle experience!
Thanks for your help, Paul..!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 VPN Suggestions / reviews
- 2 Resort in Vietnam
- 3 Mekong delta bike tour
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter Of Credit
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 8 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 9 Bago or Golden rock
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok
- 13 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 16 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 21 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 24 8 Days in Bali
- 25 two health related questions