I am temporarily living in Istanbul and would love an opportunity to visit Georgia over an extended weekend, so essentially 3 day trip. I know it s a very short time because there is so much to see and experience in the beautiful country that the short duration is a crime, but I do have to make the best use of time that I have. I will be honest that I have not done thatmuch investigation about the country but I am curious to hear some thoughts from members here that if I had just 3 days, what would be the must see attractions in the time frame. I am 37 year old single male who will be using public transportation.
I prefer visiting architectural sights, nature, history and capture some beautiful pictures. Meeting cool fun people is of course on the agenda. I guess flying to Tbilsi would make most sense from Istanbul.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 need your help with japan itinerary
- 2 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 5 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 8 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 9 Internet in SE Asia
- 10 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 11 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 13 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 15 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 16 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 17 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 18 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 19 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 20 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 21 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 22 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 23 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 24 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 25 Wat Arun