Hi there ,
I used this site usually to trips in USA , this time I need your help on Thailand and I hope I will get the same level of support and help as always
so , I'm looking for good idea on what to do in Thailand during July . we are family ages of kids are 15 , 12 and 8 and we want to have nice trek from one hand and good beach vacation from the other hand.
as it look now , I want to split it ~4 days in the north , ~4days in one of the island and ~4day Bangkok.
I still have many question such as where in the north , we want o do nice 2 days trek or jeep trek.
what to do in Bangkok , do we really need 4 days over there ?
should we spend couple of days in Siem diem ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO $Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 2 8 Days in Bali
- 3 two health related questions
- 4 Princess Cruise
- 5 Best day trip from Phuket
- 6 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 8 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Kata Beach
- 11 Sulawesi
- 12 meow?
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 15 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 16 Phuket
- 17 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 18 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 21 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 22 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 23 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 24 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
Hi there ,