I'm planning to visit Sri Lanka for 10 nights in December. I've been reading a few trip reports and, while I'm waiting for my Sri Lanka bookguide, I've gotten a good idea of what I'd like to visit. So far, I'm interested in Galle (or a beach break somewhere nearby: Mirissa or Unawatuna), Colombo and the cities from the ancient triangle. I was hoping that I could rely on public transportation to do this trip, although I've read on a few trip reports that people have used vans with a driver.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care
- 2 Spa Bangkok
- 3 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 4 Internet in SE Asia
- 5 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 8 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 9 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 10 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 11 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 12 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 13 need your help with japan itinerary
- 14 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 17 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 18 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 19 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 20 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 21 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 22 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 23 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 24 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 25 Skiing in Japan - need advice