My wife and I are thinking about traveling to Thailand in April. Unfortunately we can't get there in Dec,Jan,Feb, so we are considering braving the heat (and the start of the rainy season). We are looking to experience as much as we can in 10 days (not including travel days to & from Bangkok). After 2 full days in Bangkok, where do you recommend visiting? We are very active and don't mind 2-3 days in one location before moving on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1800:681:7208 Installation CONTACT Brother Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 5 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 6 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 7 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 8 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 10 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do