We are a family of 4 ( age 45,45,20,16) planning a trip to japan in early april . i believe its the best time to visit since its the cherry blossom season.
we have never been to japan before . would like to cover the "must see" places along with some outdoor natural sightseeing.
we are flexible to increase or decrease the trip by 1 or 2 days .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 2 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 3 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Kata Beach
- 6 Best day trip from Phuket
- 7 two health related questions
- 8 Sulawesi
- 9 meow?
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 12 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 13 Phuket
- 14 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 15 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 16 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 17 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 18 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 19 Princess Cruise
- 20 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 21 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 22 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 23 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 24 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 25 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?