Fist time posting on this site after buying the Fodor'sTravel Japan book, I thought I would be more involved on the site due to the extended trip I am planning for May of 2015 to Japan for 17 days.
I am posting here because I am wondering what would be the best way to see all of Japan in 10 days, should I travel North first or South first? My girlfriend and I of 6 years will be flying into NRT midday.
What are people's opinions on staying in Tokyo for a day or two vs leaving Tokyo and head North or South immediately after a nights rest?
The Trip needs to start and end in Tokyo and also be 10 full days long with 2 half days, one 1/2 day before we adventure Japan and 1/2 day after to prep for Okinawa for the remainder of our trip.
Is there a benefit of going North or South first?
Let me know your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AIM @ 1800~681 7208 Passwords Reset Contact AIM Tec*h care 24*7 ak47baba
- 2 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 3 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 4 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 5 9 days in Japan in April
- 6 (Short) side trips from Singapore
- 7 6 Days in Thailand
- 8 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 9 12 days in Cambodia January
- 10 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 12 Internet in SE Asia
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Wat Arun
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 17 Question re. fees at BOM
- 18 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 19 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 20 Spa Bangkok
- 21 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 22 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 23 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 24 need your help with japan itinerary
- 25 Hotel in Vang Vieng