My girlfriend and I are travelling to Japan this coming end of April for the first time for 10 days. Turns out it’s a bit overwhelming to peruse the internet for days and weeks on what to do in Japan. We are hoping someone out there has some good advice for us on our trip! Our hopes for this trip are pretty simple: we want to stay in a traditional Japanese Inn in the hills for a little, explore Tokyo for a few days, and go on some beautiful hikes (not to say that we aren’t open to other ideas!). If anyone has any good tips and/or advice for us, it would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care
- 2 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 3 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 4 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 5 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 6 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 7 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 8 Internet in SE Asia
- 9 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 10 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 11 need your help with japan itinerary
- 12 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 15 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 16 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 17 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 18 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 19 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 20 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 21 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 22 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 23 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai