I will be returning to Bangkok for a night before flying back to the U.S.. We arrive at BKK at 12 noon. We are staying at Anantara Riverside for 3 days at the beginning of our trip. Should we stay near the airport for our 10 am flight the next day? Any hotel recommendations for that area? I would think the pro's of staying near the airport are that we could get into the room and drop our stuff off, then head into the city for the rest of the day. Also, being close for our morning flight would be a plus. Thank you for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 VPN Suggestions / reviews
- 2 Resort in Vietnam
- 3 Mekong delta bike tour
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter Of Credit
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 8 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 9 Bago or Golden rock
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok
- 13 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 16 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 21 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 24 8 Days in Bali
- 25 two health related questions
1 night in Bangkok before flying home - stay near airport or city?