I've already got flight tickets for a month long visit starting mid October.
I have some second thoughts if it is too long, but I'd really like to go around the country in relaxed pace, and enjoy cities, nature, culture, food...
Do you think it is possible to keep the budget really low? A guidebook mentioned 50.000 KRW/day total. I’ll be travelling solo, sleeping in hostels, eating in moderate restaurants etc.
And no serious alcohol expenses, not my thing…
Any ideas for transportation, accommodation, good spots and tips for backpacker style to enjoy nice moments in Korea without luxury, would be very very helpful!!!
Of course the point is not to cut expenses so much that I would end up missing the beauty of the places.
Thank a lot!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 2 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 3 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 6 Bago or Golden rock
- 7 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Bangkok
- 10 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 13 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 19 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 20 Sulawesi
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 8 Days in Bali
- 23 two health related questions
- 24 Princess Cruise
- 25 Best day trip from Phuket
1 Month solo backpacker trip! How costly / enjoyable can be?