Would love some pointers on how to spend a day in HongKong sightseeing and taking in the city and food. We have kids and will have a bit of luggage (4 large bags). Not interested in theme parks or kid specific activities as such. Arriving in HK at 10pm on Day 1 and flying out at 6pm on Day 2, so we have from say 8am to 3pm.
Some questions I am having a hard time figuring answers to
1. Stay at the airport or stay on HK island? Do not want to haul the bags more than I have to. If taking the Airport Express how do I figure which hotels are near the HK Airport Express station.
2. Have heard a lot about the dim sum. Any recommendations for breakfast / lunch. My wife is vegetarian.
3. How much time to budget for the peak?
4. Any other must do's?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 शिकार ricoh PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTricoh Tec*hh care
- 2 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 3 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 4 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 5 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 8 Bago or Golden rock
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 Bangkok
- 12 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 13 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 14 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 15 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 16 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 17 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 18 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 19 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 20 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 8 Days in Bali
- 24 two health related questions
- 25 Princess Cruise