I'm a 26 year old male looking to spend up to 30 days in Laos from mid April to mid May. I don't need to spend the full 30 days there, but if there's enough to see and do there I might as well use the full 30 days.
I'll be backpacking and travelling relatively cheaply.
I'll be starting in Huay Xai in the north and working my way south through Laos and then into Cambodia where I'll be spending up to 30 days as well depending on how much there is to see/do there.
I'm mainly interested in hitting the main destinations and not moving around too often. I like to spend 3-4 days in most places unless it's a small city with not a lot to do then I'll spend 1-2 nights.
Any advice much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Miyajima Island
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 4 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 6 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 7 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 8 Vientiane to LP December
- 9 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 12 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 13 Wat Arun
- 14 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 15 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 16 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 17 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 18 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 19 5 days in Singapore
- 20 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 21 Shanghai in January
- 22 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 25 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka