We may fly either Quatar or Emirates from US to Sri Lanka. Each has about a 7 hour layover. Which airport is better to transit through? Which airline is better?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AVIRA 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT AVIRA Techh care
- 2 AVIRA 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT AVIRA Techh care
- 3 Very bad experience in AMS
- 4 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 5 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 6 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 7 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 8 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 9 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 10 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 11 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 12 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 13 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 14 A horror story about Justfly
- 15 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 16 AerLingus exit row
- 17 Global Entry application status question
- 18 CDG
- 19 Which option
- 20 First travel
- 21 Changing AA flight date
- 22 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 23 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 24 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 25 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?