I am flying from Israel to Cabo, Mexico tomorrow morning with layovers in London, Chicago, and LA. My layover in Chicago is 12 hours and my mother lives there so I wanted to pack some extra stuff to drop off at her house in my checked baggage. I just wanted to make sure that I will have to recheck it in Chicago and that it won't be going straight to Cabo after London. I have been trying to figure this out for awhile but have not gotten a straight answer from anyone. I am flying El Al to London and then American Airlines the rest of the way. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/ultra-muscle-testo/
- 2 7 experiences for tourists visiting Saigon at the first time
- 3 Very bad experience in AMS
- 4 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 5 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 6 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 9 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 10 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 11 AerLingus exit row
- 12 Global Entry application status question
- 13 CDG
- 14 Which option
- 15 First travel
- 16 Changing AA flight date
- 17 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 18 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 19 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 20 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 21 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 22 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 23 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 24 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 25 Traveling with two passports, with different names.