When returning to USA from Italy via France, do we go thru passport control in CDG, or in GOA (Genoa Italy)? We only have 90 minutes for our connection in CDG so I'm worried about immigration times and lines ... Especially in CDG
Thanks for any insight!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AVG $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ AVG Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 4 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 5 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 6 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 7 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 8 A horror story about Justfly
- 9 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 10 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 11 AerLingus exit row
- 12 Global Entry application status question
- 13 CDG
- 14 Which option
- 15 First travel
- 16 Changing AA flight date
- 17 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 18 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 19 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 20 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 21 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 22 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 23 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 24 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 25 Traveling with two passports, with different names.