I am Pulkit and I'll be traveling from New Delhi, India to Hamburg, Germany on 12th September. It has a layover of 20hrs at Helsinki, FInland. Then, I board the other flight which makes me arrive in Hamburg on 13th, Septmber, 2014. Now the issue is that the date stamped on my Visa is 13the september. But my travel commences on 12th. WIll that cause problems? I think the date stamped is the date of entry. And I would have to spend the layover time at airport but that is not the issue. The issue is what if I am not even allowed to board the flight at New Delhi. Kindly help me in this regard. This is a very confusing situation for me. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt Care 24/7vs
- 2 How Many Passport Pages?
- 3 RyanAir Carry-On
- 4 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 5 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 6 Very bad experience in AMS
- 7 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 8 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 9 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 10 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 11 Carry on question.
- 12 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 13 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 14 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 15 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 16 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 17 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 18 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 19 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 20 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 21 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 22 A horror story about Justfly
- 23 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 24 AerLingus exit row
- 25 Global Entry application status question