I'm looking at flights from London Heathrow to Tokyo Narita but I can't find anything about whether or not they are changeable. The other airlines I looked at had a blurb at the bottom of the booking screen with terms and conditions including this info but they don't seem to. In addition, the flight is operated by All Nippon Airways. Any idea? I know some airlines charge to change economy flight dates and others are totally unchangeable...
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Very bad experience in AMS
- 2 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 3 7 experiences for tourists visiting Saigon at the first time
- 4 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 5 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 6 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 9 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 10 AerLingus exit row
- 11 Global Entry application status question
- 12 CDG
- 13 Which option
- 14 First travel
- 15 Changing AA flight date
- 16 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 17 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 18 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 19 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 20 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 21 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 22 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 23 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 24 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 25 Royal Air Moroc Reviews